About Anne Frank + You
Anne Frank + You is an exhibition about Anne Frank’s life and times. It also presents contemporary issues, such as racism in football, gang violence in the UK and Malala Yousafazi’s campaign for the education of girls. It brings Anne Frank’s voice firmly into the 21st century, and provides a platform for open dialogue on issues of prejudice and discrimination within our society today.
The exhibition is recommended for adults and young people aged 10 and over, and encourages fact-finding, reflection, and self-exploration.
Drawing on themes from Anne’s diary such as racial hatred, and the value of freedom, the exhibition creates a journey of self-exploration for visitors. It includes:
- Poignant personal photos of Anne and her sister Margot.
- Replica artefacts from Anne’s life and the Holocaust.
- The chilling genocide tunnel.
- A near life-size replica of Anne’s bedroom in the Secret Annexe.
- Powerful imagery of the social issues affecting us in modern Britain.