Celebrate an occasion
Celebrate that special date in YOUR diary with the Anne Frank Trust. Mark any big occasion - a wedding, birthday, anniversary, bar/bat mitzvah or christening - with a gift that will last for generations.
Ways to celebrate with a gift
- Invite your friends or guests to give a donation instead of buying you a gift.
- Make a donation in honour of a friend or relative's celebration.
- Donate to us to mark your special occasion.
How we support you
- We provide you with donation cards for your guests.
- We present a certificate to you with the total amount raised.
- We thank donors who have provided their details.
- We give a special gift to anyone aged 13 and under who chooses to celebrate in this way.
"I chose the Anne Frank Trust as the beneficiary of my bat-mitzvah money, because it concerns children and young adults and though it learns from a Jewish experience it does not only help Jewish people. I come from a mixed religious and cultural background and I wanted something that reflects that."
Cecilia, aged 13
“It was great to be able to give back to such a worthwhile cause in celebration of my 45th birthday.”
To celebrate a special occasion by supporting us please contact
0207 284 5858 or
You can make a real difference!