Please note our donation page is not compatible with Internet Explorer, we recommend using Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge or similar. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, thank you for your support.
Make a one off donation
- Help us combat prejudice and discrimination.
Become a friend of The Anne Frank Trust
- Join our community of friends to share Anne’s message of hope with the future generations
Become a Benefactor
- Become a Benefactor – the generosity of our benefactors helps us to plan and sustain our work year on year.
Fundraise for us
- Throw a community event, fundraiser or just celebrate an occasion and help us to create a society safe from prejudice and discrimination. Be sure to follow up with us with your name, details of the event and donation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where your money goes
Your donation will help us to:
- Pay for an intensive schools programme. Students will learn about personal responsibility, respect for others and challenging prejudice.
- Fund training for young people as Anne Frank Ambassadors. Students will learn leadership skills and become active citizens, taking the message of Anne Frank into other schools.
- Reach people in areas of high community tension and social deprivation. Young people will learn about the damage caused by prejudice and hatred, and how to play their part.
- Fund workshops in prisons or young offenders institutions. Our programme is widely regarded as an effective means of tackling issues like racism and prejudice in prisons.
BACS/Bank Transfer Payment Information
If you’d prefer to transfer your donation directly into our bank account, kindly use the below information:
Anne Frank Trust UK
Sort code 40-52-40
Please put your name as a reference and email email@example.com with the subject line ‘Donations‘ to let us know that you’ve donated/paid money in.
If you prefer to donate by cheque, please make it payable to The Anne Frank Trust UK and send to us at Star House 104-108 Grafton Road London NW5 4BA with a covering note with your name and if there is a reason for your kind donation.
If you’d like to find out more about leaving us a legacy gift, visit here.
Gift Aid Explained
Gift Aid is one of the simplest and most effective ways of giving to charity. It is a scheme administered by the Inland Revenue which allows us to claim 25p for every £1 that you donate. So, for example, if you donate £20 we can claim an extra £5, making your gift worth £25.
You simply need to have paid or will pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax that is at least equal to the tax that the Anne Frank Trust will reclaim on your donations in a tax year.
Please don’t forget to tick the gift aid box on the donation page if you’re able to: this ensures that we can claim the extra 25p from the Inland Revenue.
You can find out more information about Gift Aid here.
Data Protection Statement
Thank you for your support!